Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My first Christmas! What a blast...and I got to celebrate 4 times! Here I am with Grandma and Grandpa. They got me an awesome red wagon!
Here at aunt Katies something crazy is always bound to happen! This time it just happen to be riding a dog.

Here I am with Papa Ford holding my sweet new baby doll and I love my new rocking chair to rock her in!


They tell me this is Santa. Mom said she wasnt going to get into santa but he was at McDonalds so what the heck! I never really would have believed it anyways but its fun to pretend.



Opening more presents at Gigi and Papa's house. They got me a shiny new red kitchen! I love to take all the food out and spread it all over the house every day. What a great time with family! Looking forward to next year. Happy Birthday Jesus!




No comments: