Sunday, September 21, 2008

Weekend Fun

I sure had a fun weekend! We went to the duck pond and fed the ducks. Turns out they look nothing like my rubber ducks inthe tub but they are still very cool. I felt like I needed to pick up the bread and crackers when daddy threw it on the ground....no littering dad! There were geese there too. A little scary actually. One bit mommy.
I also found a stick that was very interesting. I played with it for a long time and tasted it too. Then I dug in the dirt a little.
At home I played with my new walking toy over and over and over. I am getting really good. I even did a few steps on my own. I do have a few scrapes and bruises but it was worth it.
After church we went to the mall and played on the playground. The other mommies were looking at us like I was too little to be there but I showed them! I crawled everywhere and had a blast. Tunnels are turning out to be one of my favorite places to play!

1 comment:

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

that goose in the first picture is bigger than her! ;o)